On the Menu for this year's (solo) Oscar celebration:
1. Mac & Cheese Bites 2. Ruben puff pastries (something new, I thought I'd try it) 3. Pizza Rolls.
Super Target didn't have cream cheese wontons. (The horror!!). And I almost didn't get the pizza rolls, but figured that I had to as an Oscar day homage to you. Sorry you're missing it -- the show won't be the same without you!
Until next year...when we finally win red carpet bleacher seats at the Kodak Theater!
I know! I am so sad! Jon Stewart was hosting and everything! They were actually showing it in movie theaters here but, of course, it didn't even start until midnight. Goddamn time difference...
2 comments:
On the Menu for this year's (solo) Oscar celebration:
1. Mac & Cheese Bites
2. Ruben puff pastries (something new, I thought I'd try it)
3. Pizza Rolls.
Super Target didn't have cream cheese wontons. (The horror!!). And I almost didn't get the pizza rolls, but figured that I had to as an Oscar day homage to you. Sorry you're missing it -- the show won't be the same without you!
Until next year...when we finally win red carpet bleacher seats at the Kodak Theater!
I know! I am so sad! Jon Stewart was hosting and everything! They were actually showing it in movie theaters here but, of course, it didn't even start until midnight. Goddamn time difference...
Post a Comment