There is now a drunk Parisan singing "Rehab" loudly making is difficult to sleep so I will write a little more. I forgot that we also saw French military walking with Machine guns because of terrorist threats, played guess who is American, saw Paris Opera House, statute of all of Napoleon's victories in front of the Justice department, saw a cat hanging out in the oldest cementary in Paris, walked by school in Montmontre from 1912 where 700 Jewish girl where deported from during WWII, there were lots of historical houses in Montmontre obviously where painters hung out (like the spot for a Renior painting I had in my room), and lots of spots from U.S. movies and pop culture.
I was also addressed by people in French several times today. I liked it because it means they thought I was from here or so I tell myself.
We saw and did just as much yesterday if not more and like I said I will go back and write more when I have time.
Sorry for aweful grammar, etc...It's late.
Now he is singing "Crazy." He doesn't know these words as well. Oh dear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am just a little jealous that you are in Paris right now. Vive la France! Are you liking the food? I would kill for a real French baguette right about now...
I love the food actually. We are staying with french people so we are eating the best food and going to the best restaurants. They keep cooking us traditional meals which I can't spell.
Yay! I'm so glad you're having fun! I would kill to be there instead of starting classes tomorrow.
Post a Comment